Whether you want to share confidential files or publicized material, we’ve got your back! You can trust our service to share your files — big or small — with ease, speed and efficiency.
There are two ways of sharing files on Nested: one is with a post, and one is without a post.
To share files with a formal postPress on the Compose icon from your sidebar.
- The Compose window will open with a simple toolbar that gives you all you need.
Share photos, documents and more
- To enclose attachments
- 1.Click on the paperclip iconon the lower-left side of the Compose window
- 2.Select the files you want to attach from your computer
- If you want to attach more than one file, press the Ctrl (PC) or ⌘ (Mac) button while selecting your files.
- 3. Click Open (PC) or Choose (Mac).
Attachment size limitYou can share maximum of 50 attachments in one post. If you are a Basic user, make sure that you do not exceed the maximum post size quota set for per Grand Place
Delete an attachmentIf you change your mind about an attachment, you can move your mouse on top of the attachment you want to delete and click on the appearing bin icon. Once you press it, the attachment will be deleted.
To share files quickly without a post
- 1. Click open the intended Place you want to share your files with.
- 2. Assuming the Place’s Manager has given the permission for all the Members to post in the Place, there will appear a Quick Post box at the top of the Place’s Feed.
- 3. Drag the files you want to share and drop them directly into the Quick Post box.
- 4. Your files will be attached in line.
- In case you want to add more files, press Attach files. Select the files you want to attach from your computer and press Open (PC) or Choose (Mac).
- 5. Add a subject line if you desire.
- 6. Press Send and your files will be delivered to the intended Place.