If you lose access to your account, fear not. We are here to help you. Take a moment to recall which phone number you used when first creating an account with Nested. If you are still using that phone number, observe the following instructions:
- 1. Type webapp.nested.me into your address bar to get a direct access to the web app’s sign in page.
- 2. Click Forgot password? button.
- 3. This will lead you to a page where you are prompted to select your country and enter your phone number.
- 4. Click Next. This will lead you to a Verification page. Nested will text you a six-digit code consisting of arbitrary numbers and letters.
- 5. Once you have received the code, enter this code on the web app’s and verify your phone number
- 6. You will then be prompted to reset with a new password.
If you are not using the same phone number anymore…
Message Nested’s customer support service at [email protected] about your situation. Make sure to provide enough relevant and correct information about your account for our team to verify it’s actually you. We will get back to you within 1-2 working days.
Once you get back into your account, make sure to update your phone number from your Profile settings.