Inviting People to a Grand Place
After you have created your Grand Place, you can start bringing them onboard to Nested. Once all your team members have signed up on Nested, you can go ahead and invite them to join your Grand Place. They must accept your invitation first before they can be added to the nested Places inside.
- Invitations can be sent out by the Manager(s) of the Grand Place, or by the Members that have been enabled to do so by the Manager(s).
- 1. Go to the Grand Place that you want to invite Members for.
- 2. Invite them to join your Grand Place from the More Options drop-down menu that presides on the upper-right corner of the page.
- 3. Choose Invite Members from the menu.
- nvite new Members- window will open and will allow you to search for users by their username or Nested address: keep in mind, however, that the people you want to invite must have their Search visibility turned on from their settings for you to be able to find them.
- Once you’ve typed down the names, or found your team members from the suggested contacts listing, click InviteNested will deliver the invitations to them and you will get a pop-up box on the right-side of the page letting you know if the invitations have been sent successfully.
What to do next?
Once you have created a Grand Place and invited your team members, you can continue to create subPlaces to further categorize your communications according to their context. You can either create a Common Place or a Private Place, depending on the type of a privacy you are after for your team communications!