Nested is here to offer you rich efficiency and full connectivity when you’re on the go. Becoming a user to our services doesn’t mean you need to forego your email altogether and leave all your email-dependent contacts behind: Not at all, in fact, we have developed a free emailing service for you that keeps you connected and on top of your communications!
Awesome! So, how does the free emailing service work?
It’s very straightforward, easy and, yes, it’s free! When you join Nested, you are asked to choose yourself a username to proceed with creating an account. Simultaneously you are assigned a unique Nested address by default based on the username you have chosen.
- For example, if your chosen username is JohnSmith, your unique Nested address would be [email protected]
This Nested address will function as your email from which you can send and receive emails. Furthermore, all the Places you create within Nested will have a similar unique Nested address, making it easier for you to categorize and manage your communications.
Receiving an Email
Your connections could be using any possible emailing services — Gmail, Yahoo!, Hotmail, AOL, iCloud Mail, among others — and they could still reach you by emailing your Nested address just the way they normally would with a typical email address.
The email they have sent would then appear on your personal Place as a post shared by the person who sends it; this will be only visible to you as your personal Place is inaccessible to anyone else. If you give out the Nested address of one of your Places that have Members in it, they would also see this post and the sender of it.
- Categorizing your emails: You can create various Places to categorize your incoming emails and use them as a confidential, smarter inboxes that adapt to the way you work and communicate.
Replying to an EmailSo, now you want to reply to the email you’ve received? Cool, just press the Reply iconat the lower-right corner of the email post and write a response like you normally would.
- You can add and format the text, attach files, paste emojis, and once you’re ready, click on Share. This will advance the email from your Place straight to your recipient’s inbox! Your Nested address will appear as the sender, and the sent email will form an email thread with the other replies in order to keep up the consistency of the conversation.
Forwarding an EmailYou can forward an email you’ve received to another user or Place within Nested or another email address outside of Nested by pressing on the Forward iconat that appears next to the Reply icon.
- A compose window will open and you can write additional points you would like to make in regards to the forwarded email. To set the recipients, type in the Nested addresses of the Places, or the email addresses, that you would wish the email to be forwarded to.
Bookmarking an EmailYou’ve received or sent an email that you would like to follow-up on later, or want to have it saved as a key note that you would wish to view at a later date. Since the emails you receive or send will appear as posts, you can easily bookmark them by clicking on the transparent Bookmark iconthat will appear on the upper-right corner of the post. The transparent color will change to redand you’ll know it has been bookmarked.
- You can view all your bookmarked posts from the navigation bar of your Feed from the Bookmarks tab. From here, you can also delete bookmarks.
Sending an EmailThe same method you would use to compose and share a post in a Place, you would go on with composing an email with the tools that Nested offers: Add a title to your post, write and format the text, attach files, and include emojis to fit your taste.
- Once you’re ready, type in the email address(es) you would wish the email to be delivered to in the Share with box; this can be a Nested address or an email address belonging to a different emailing service.
- Bulk sending: You can simultaneously send the same email to up to 20 recipients consisting of multiple Places within Nested and multiple email addresses outside of Nested and remain assured they will be delivered fast, secure and confidently. The recipients can reply to your email the way they normally would.
Quick CommentingCommunicate in less time with our quick commenting feature that allows you and the Members of your Place to comment beneath each post landing on your Place, including emails.