Bookmarking helps you highlight the posts that carry the most importance to you, and you can view or follow-up on them later.
You can bookmark posts that have been shared within Nested with you and you can also bookmark emails that have been sent to your Nested Places from other emailing services.
Bookmarking a post
- 1. Choose the post you want to bookmark.
- 2. Click on the transparent Bookmark iconthat is available from the upper-right corner of the post. The transparent color will change to redand you will know the post has been bookmarked.
Accessing your bookmarked posts
- 1. Go Home from your sidebar.
- 2. Click on the Bookmarks tab from the navigation bar on the upper-side of the page.
- 3. View all your bookmarks from here.
Removing a bookmark
- You can remove your bookmarked posts from the Bookmarks tab. To remove a bookmark, click on the red Bookmark icon on the upper-right corner of the postand it will turn back to. The post will automatically be removed from the Bookmarks tab.